I also had the rear twin beds recovered in a nice upholstery fabric. The Airfoam mattresses really look good now.
The propane tanks on this Argosy had older valves and needed updating. I installed some temporary steel tanks to check out the operation of the appliances. So far, the oven and range are good, the fridge cools properly, and the water heater works as it should. (It is a new replacement Atwood) I have some touch-ups to do in the paint on the body. Also, after I install the hitch jack, I'll repaint the A-frame and install the new aluminum propane tanks. Ivory gloss is a good touch up in a spray can. It matches the original Argosy paint well enough that you would hardly notice the subtle shade differences.
Thanks for checking in on me,